Occupational Health & Safety
The safety, health, welfare and well-being of all our employees at our workplace and worksites is our utmost priority.
We understand the importance of Occupational Health, Safety and Environmental policies and procedures and have therefore made them a critical part of our policies, procedures and the backbone of our management systems.
Western Work Force has recently developed and implemented an Integrated Management System (IMS). The purpose of implementing this system is;
- To make sure we provide a consistent, quality product/service to our clients that meet our high standards
- To allow us to become accredited to international standards for quality, health and safety and the environment
- So, we can continually improve the work we conduct and to grow our business
Through our safety management system, we have implemented measures to either control or eliminate hazards. Western Work Force Integrated Management System covers the requirements of
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Management System
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System
- ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System